Your skin is an important part of your endocannabinoid system. As the skin is the largest organ in our body, it contains a significant number of endocannabinoid receptors. Our skin treatments can work with the body to maintain healthy skin, protect against environmental pollutants and provide intense hydration of soft, radiant skin.
First of all what is CBD /Cannabidiol/?
In ancient Egypt, hemp seed oil was used by Europeans to soothe skin problems. Scientists found that hemp oil can effectively support the skin as it contains CBD, but in ancient times the process of extracting CBD oil was very difficult, because it required a lot of manpower, material and financial resources, and the production was small and expensive. The price per microgram of CBD is equivalent to pure gold, so it is not widely used. However, as technology advances CBD becomes easier and more accessible to reach people.
Hemp oil is rich in powerful nutrients that nourish the skin, such as vitamins A, C, D and E, proteins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, carotene, plant sterols, phospholipids and various minerals and vitamins.
According to the World Health Organization, CBD is well tolerated and has a good safety profile. Research shows that CBD can be effective for relieving anxiety, chronic inflammation and pain, sleepless and some rare forms of childhood epilepsy. Additionally, a long-term study published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease found that CBD can help prevent cognitive decline.
What are the effects of CBD oil?
- Helps against aging – the rich in vitamin E and vitamin C cannabis oil acts as an antioxidant and plays an important role in neutralizing free radicals in aging skin. Antioxidants are important, why they reduce the impact of environmental factors such as UV rays, free radicals and various contaminants that can cause aging of the skin.
- Maintains skin elasticity – vitamin A and D in CBD oil can promote collagen and elastin production, skin cell growth, thereby helping to maintain softness and smoothness of the skin and protect it. It promotes collagen production, which is an amino acid of collagen and allows the skin to absorb oxygen in depth so that collagen can quickly regenerate to keep the skin firm and supple.
- Smooths fine wrinkles and regulates the balance of pH – CBD oil contains many omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that can repair fine wrinkles, smooth the skin and make it look like silk. CBD can be easily absorbed by the body, moisturizes the skin, preserves the pH balance in the skin, especially suitable for people who are prone to dry skin when changing seasons or need to work frequently in a non-ventilated environment with air conditioning systems.
What should we remember about CBD oil and its skin care?
- CBD oil is a natural product without chemical ingredients that will not harm our skin.
- CBD oil can help our skin according to the condition. When our skin is dry, CBD will moisturize it, and when our skin is oily, CBD will clean it up and balance its pH.
- CBD is different from the other skincare products and can be used for the whole body.
In this regard, the extracts used in Pure For Life products are obtained with extraction at room temperature preserving the vital properties of the plant and increasing the potency of the product in which this extract is used. Pure5’s patented technology a key component for the production of high quality products with high medical performance.
Pamper your skin with the best natural CBD products.